- 1 of 2 Photos | View More Photos
TWINSBURG -- There's only one place to start the weekend this summer, and that's at Rock the Park.
The popular outdoor concert series, presented by Strachan Novak Insurance, has announced its 2017 lineup, which includes a top notch mix of music from the Cleveland Pops Orchestra to a Springsteen tribute. Referred to as the "mini-Blossom," the concert series boasts an outstanding atmosphere in the wooded Perici Amphitheatre in Glenn Chamberlin Park, complete with food trucks and affordable drinks.
Rock the Park 2017 schedule:
- June 9: Escape Journey tribute;
- June 23: Jersey Springsteen tribute (sponsored by Medical Mutual of Ohio);
- June 30: Building 429 (sponsored by Compass Computer Group Inc. and The Edge Sports and Arts Academy);
- July 3: Cleveland Pops Orchestra with fireworks (sponsored by ChromaScape Inc.);
- July 14: Post Road Country Night (sponsored by: Kent State Geauga Campus, Regional Academic Center);
- July 28: Desert Highway Eagles tribute; and
- Aug. 11: Disco Inferno (sponsored by Waste Management).
General admission tickets start at $10 and Studio Wish Salon VIP tickets start at $30. A season pass that includes all seven shows can be purchased for $50. Tickets go on sale May 1 at RockTheParkConcert.com and in person at Twinsburg Community Center, 10260 Ravenna Road. Prices vary for Building 429, a nationally recognized Christian rock band and Grammy-nominee.
Learn more about the concert series and purchase tickets beginning Monday, May 1 at RockTheParkConcert.com.
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group serves as beverage sponsor. Supporting sponsors include CarStar Tim's Collision, The DeFabulous Team -- Keller Williams Realty, Twinsburg Township and the Village of Reminderville.
-- Submitted by the city of Twinsburg